DOOR PLANT MANAGER
RoMac Building Supply has an opening for an experienced Door Plant Manager in our custom millwork shop in Leesburg, Florida. We are looking for someone with a background in Door production, your primary goal is to properly organize staff members and achieve a reasonable workflow throughout the day. Your position will also include directing, disciplining, training, and assisting employees in a production setting. RoMac Building Supply is one of Florida’s premier residential and commercial building material suppliers. A family owned company; we have been in business since 1945.
· 2-4 years experience in millwork/door plant manager experience
· Excellent coaching and communication skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills related to the lumber and supply industry
· Proficiency using a computer
· Bistrack system knowledge is a plus
· Work well within a team environment
· Customer service experience
· Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Experience with production planning, process improvement and budgeting
· Ability to pass a drug test, clear background
Ro-Mac Lumber & Supply, Inc. offers a competitive base salary and benefits, including health insurance, disability insurance, vacation and 401(k).
The company is committed to promoting from within and advancement opportunities are available to associates who excel in their work.
Ro-Mac Lumber & Supply, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer whose core values promote a great environment to work.
Start your career with Ro-Mac Lumber & Supply, Inc. by applying online today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Door Plant management: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)