- Available in a variety of rich dark colors with finishes that are made to last and designed to retain stability and rigidity in all climates
- Environmentally responsible and energy efficient
- Made of innovative Fibrex® composite material, which is 2X stronger and 12X thicker finish than painted vinyl* and can withstand temperatures up to 150°
100 Series – $$
A Better Choice for Your Home.
Andersen Windows budget-friendly 100 Series product line is engineered with Fibrex® composite material for durability, sustainability and energy-efficiency. It’s twice as strong as vinyl and provides low-maintenance exteriors with clean corners for a refined look.
Whether you’re replacing, remodeling or building new, Andersen® 100 Series windows and patio doors offer many advantages over vinyl.
200 Series – $$$
Warmth of Wood at an Uncommon Value.
By focusing on only the most popular designs and sizes, the 200 Series product line creates just the right balance of innovation, design, efficiency and price. It’s a value that is unmatched in a wood window
This streamlined selection of windows and patio doors delivers Andersen quality at an uncommon value while still offering ample choices.
- Concentrated on our most popular sizes and options
- Energy-saving glass for any climate
- Low maintenance exteriors offer superior weather resistance
400 Series – $$$$
Time Tested, Classic Wood Craftsmanship
The most popular series with the longest-standing products, the 400 Series product line brings you the best overall blend of performance and style to satisfy just about any window or door need. With years of engineering and craftsmanship to build on, these windows are designed to live up to your high standards.
As Andersen’s most popular series with the longest-standing products, the 400 Series brings you the best overall blend of performance and style to satisfy just about any window need. With years of engineering and craftsmanship to build on, these windows are designed to live up to your high standards.
- Low-maintenance vinyl exterior helps protect against water damage
- Rich unfinished natural pine or prefinished white, dark bronze, or black interiors
- Wide range of hardware styles and finishes, grille patterns, and glass options
A-Series – $$$$$
Architectural Authenticity, Unparalleled Performance
Before the A-Series product line was created, Andersen Windows researched how windows contributed to architectural style. The result is a series of windows and doors that was carefully designed with authentic architectural style in mind. Every sash, every piece of hardware and every accessory easily comes together to allow you to create the home style you’re after
The A-Series windows and doors, as part of the Architectural Collection, are the best-performing, most energy-efficient windows and doors Andersen has ever offered.
- Available in a wide range of exterior colors, trim choices, natural wood species, painted interiors and rich factory-finished stain options
- Rigorously tested to withstand hurricane-force winds and prolonged exposure to sea air
- Best-in-class glass options, including triple-pane glass and HeatLock® technology for even greater energy efficiency