Introducing "The Lowery," a captivating house plan designed to turn your dream home into a stunning reality. This meticulously crafted single-story haven boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1558 sq. ft of pure elegance. With its open layout, screen lanai, and cozy front porch, this Florida-engineered masterpiece delivers the perfect blend of comfort, style, and permit-ready practicality. Let your imagination soar as you envision the endless possibilities and start building your dream home today.
*This price includes Florida-engineered, permit-ready plans.
This Plan can be Customized!
Tell us about the improvements you would like to see so we can put together an estimate for the changes you would like to make.
Full Specs & Features
What's Included in this Plan Set
Floor plan, Elevations, Foundation Plan, Roof Layout with Details, Electrical Plans, Detail Sheets Applicable to Plans, Florida Approved Code Standard Note Sheet.
– Floor Plans: ¼” = 1-0″ scale floor plan indicating the location of the frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions, and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
– Elevations: All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale. The drawing will indicate at each side view of the house, roof overhangs, header heights, roof pitches, materials used, and any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
– Foundation Plans: ¼” = 1’-0” scale. Foundation plans indicating the location of structural walls, water drains, roof footer, floor slope, floor level, reinforcing steel, structural columns, and structural post and any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
– Electrical Plans: ¼” = 1’-0” scale. Plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
– Roof Plans: ¼” = 1’-0” scale. Roof plans show roof location, truss layout, anchor connectors, and structural detail.
– Structural detail: Scale and not to scale details showing construction specifications.
– Standard Notes: Information about codes and help instructions for the construction of the project.
– Engineered by a Qualified Florida Engineer.
– Truss Layout Engineered with each Truss Reactions and Strapping Details.
– Complete Material Take-off with Pricing.
– Florida Approved Energy Calculations with Duct Work.
– Revisions available for a fee.
Phone Number : 352-314-3197
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Services: State of Florida registration #36177