Introducing The Virginia, a charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage-style retreat offering 1,626 sq. ft. of cozy living space. Envision yourself unwinding on the inviting front porch, savoring a warm evening breeze, while inside, the open-concept kitchen, living room, and dining area effortlessly create a functional and welcoming space perfect for both intimate family moments and lively entertaining. Bring this captivating house to life with Florida-engineered, permit-ready plans from RoMac Building Supply‘s Drafting Department, and embark on a journey to craft a home where treasured memories await.
*This price includes Florida-engineered, permit-ready plans.
This Plan can be Customized!
Tell us about the improvements you would like to see so we can put together an estimate for the changes you would like to make.
Full Specs & Features
What's Included in this Plan Set
Floor plan, Elevations, Foundation Plan, Roof Layout with Details, Electrical Plans, Detail Sheets Applicable to Plans, Florida Approved Code Standard Note Sheet.
– Floor Plans: ¼” = 1-0″ scale floor plan indicating the location of the frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions, and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
– Elevations: All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale. The drawing will indicate at each side view of the house, roof overhangs, header heights, roof pitches, materials used, and any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
– Foundation Plans: ¼” = 1’-0” scale. Foundation plans indicating the location of structural walls, water drains, roof footer, floor slope, floor level, reinforcing steel, structural columns, and structural post and any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
– Electrical Plans: ¼” = 1’-0” scale. Plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
– Roof Plans: ¼” = 1’-0” scale. Roof plans show roof location, truss layout, anchor connectors, and structural detail.
– Structural detail: Scale and not to scale details showing construction specifications.
– Standard Notes: Information about codes and help instructions for the construction of the project.
– Engineered by a Qualified Florida Engineer.
– Truss Layout Engineered with each Truss Reactions and Strapping Details.
– Complete Material Take-off with Pricing.
– Florida Approved Energy Calculations with Duct Work.
– Revisions available for a fee.
Phone Number : 352-314-3197
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Services: State of Florida registration #36177